CHRONICALLY POSITIVE MOM WAS STARTED TO HELP MOMS
A Mom newly diagnosed with a long-term medical condition has so many questions:
- What’s going to happen to me?
- To my child?
- How will we cope?
- Will I be able to work?
- How do I know what doctor is the best at helping people with my disease?
- And more…
A Mom who has had her diagnosis for a while will be answering those, and might have other questions as well:
- Who can I talk to who will understand?
- How are other people coping with these symptoms?
- How can I build up energy?
- What’s for dinner & who’s going to cook it? (that’s my daily question)
What can Chronically Positive Mom do to HELP YOU FIND ANSWERS?
- We have an e-mail list. We’ll deliver answers right into your inbox. Sign-up HERE
- We’ve started a support group on Facebook. Ask a group of other Moms how they’re getting things done & get a variety of options. Got some things going great? Share your answers with other Moms just like you. CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- We are going to be continuing the series of videos including more interviews with medical practitioners. From acupuncture to family physicians, we’ve got a great group of specialists discussing how they can help you feel better. SEE THE FIRST ONE HERE
- Last but not least, we’re working on a special project which will change your life for the better, and make it more livable. Sign-up for the e-mail list HERE to find out the latest news